ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT IN PUBLIC FOOD SERVICES AND AGRI-TOURISM
The mission of the bachelor’s degree program in Engineering and Management in Public Food and Agri-tourism, consists in training specialists in the field of public catering and agri-tourism, by participating in a higher level training process, a level that requires a relevant interdisciplinary study. Thus, the unitary approach of the public alimentation, of the agri-tourism activity as well as the treatment of the engineering problems related to these activities is proposed.
- training of competent specialists in the field of engineering and management in public catering and agri-tourism, well trained in terms of knowledge and skills, to solve flexibly and efficiently current problems in the field;
- developing research capacity in the field, defining material, human and financial efforts and promoting the transdisciplinary approach, in line with European and global trends;
- skills development for career guidance and individual formulation of a flexible educational and professional path, depending on the requirements of the labor market.
The objective of the program is to train highly qualified specialists in the field of border agriculture – tourism for:
- management of agri-tourism farms and public catering units;
- design and operation of technological lines for processing agri-food products;
- the economy of tourism and the agri-tourism farm;
- quality control of agri-food products.