MANAGEMENT OF THE SUSTAINABLE RURAL DEVELOPMENT
The undergraduate program Management of Rural and Sustainable Development has as main motivations for development the following:
- application for candidates for admission to education and training in the field of rural development management;
- the need to restructure economic higher education in the context of systemic transformations in Romania and openness to developed countries;
- the low number of professionals with good training in rural development management in the profile companies from the northern part of Romania;
- the deficient supply of specialists in rural development management in the conditions of a growing demand of the labor market, at regional and national level.
The general objective of the study program is to form cognitive skills and abilities for the field of management, which would offer students the opportunity for professional involvement in the analysis of concrete situations and making specific decisions for the type of activity practiced.
Specific objectives of the study program Management of sustainable rural development:
- to provide students with thorough knowledge, to create and develop skills specific to rural and sustainable development management;
- to develop critical and analytical capacity in relation to the business environment;
- to develop students’ abilities to develop interpersonal relationships;
- to assist and guide students both in developing their ability to study individually and to work in a team;
- to encourage students to get involved in research projects in the field of rural and sustainable development management, which will offer them the opportunity to develop a career in companies;
- to carry out an adequate training that will enable the graduates to further develop master studies in the field.