” University Foundation “Vasile Goldiș” Arad, Branch of Satu Mare launch
DNA SEQUENCING SERVICES, Identification number 5.1-2 SOFT/1.2.48
PROJECT 2SOFT/1.2/48 -PARTNERSHIP FOR GENOMIC RESEARCH IN UKRAINE AND ROMANIA, financed within Joint Operational Programme Romania-Ukraine 2014-2020
The competitive negotiated procedure is applied for the above contract.
The complete tender dossier is attached to this announcement. It includes:
- Instructions to tenderers and contract notice
- Draft Contract Agreement and Special Conditions with annexes:
- General Conditions for service contracts
- Terms of Reference
- Organisation and Methodology (to be submitted by the tenderer using the template provided)
- Budget (to be submitted by the tenderer as the Financial offer using the template provided)
- Forms and other supporting documents
- Other information:
- List of entities invited to submit a tender
- Administrative compliance grid
- Evaluation grid
- Tender submission form and declaration of honour on exclusion and selection criteria
Deadline for submitting tenders: September 20, 2021
For full details of the tendering procedures, please see the Practical Guide and its annexes, which may be downloaded from the following website: http://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/prag/document.do
We look forward to receiving your tender before the deadline set in point 8 of the Instructions to Tenderers. Please send it to the address and with the requirements given in point 8. By submitting a tender you accept to receive notification of the outcome of the procedure by electronic means. If you decide not to submit a tender, we would be grateful if you could inform us in writing, indicating the reasons for your decision.
Here you can download the package of documents for the auction click download.