|PhD Supervisor||Available PhD positions||Subjects and bibliography|
|Prof. Daniela Bratosin, PhD||2||Subjects and bibliography|
|Prof. Anca Hermenean, PhD||1||Subjects and bibliography|
|Prof. Istvan Krizbai, PhD||2||Subjects and bibliography|
|Prof. Imola Wilhelm, PhD||2||Subjects and bibliography|
Timetable of the admission exam – September 2019
1-31 iulie –Registration of Candidates from non-member states of the European Union
2-20 septembrie – Candidates’ registration
4 şi 11 septembrie– Language test
23 septembrie – Evaluation of documents submitted by the applicants
24 septembrie – Specialty Exam
24 septembrie – Publishing the results and submission of the appeals
25 septembrie – Publishing the final results
Condiții de participare la admiteredoctorat
· The candidate must hold a Master diploma or its equivalent, from the country and abroad, according to art. 153 para. (2) of the Act no. 1/2011, except for the graduates of the medicine faculties with Bachelor studies lasting for 6 years and totalising 360 ECTS.
· The contest registration is not submitted to requirement related to the field where the candidate has the Bachelor and Master diplomas, nor by his/ her citizenship, under the terms of respecting the applicable law regarding the studies equivalence.
· The citizens of the European Union Member States, of the states belonging to the European Economic Area or of the Swiss Confederation have access to doctoral academic studies under the same requirements as those stipulated by the normative acts for the Romanian citizens, including those regarding the fees (the fee for the admission contest, the fee of studies, the fee for defending the PhD thesis).
· The foreign citizens from countries which do not belong to the EU must be compliant to the Methodological Norms sent annually by the Ministry of Education and Scientific Research for the doctoral academic studies.
· On Bachelor and Master cycles of the academic education, the candidates must totalise at least 300 European transferable credits (ECTS), for the fundamental field of Sciences of the Nature and for the fundamental field of Medical Sciences – 360 credits;
· The candidate must have the minim credit 8.00 at the Bachelor exam and a minimal mean of 8.00 at the dissertation exam (Master diploma) or equivalent if the educational system of origin has another grading system.
· The candidate has to submit the payment recipe of the IODS admission fee, established by the UVVG Board of Directors for the respective academic year, its value being published on the university website prior to the admission.
· The candidate has to submit a personal statement for not having disciplinary breaches during the years of study which might have been sanctioned by the University Commission of Ethics.
· The resident physicians have the right to register during their residency in a doctoral program and so to have simultaneously the statute of research assistant or academic assistant for a defined time span, being paid for both activities according to the law.
The file for registration to the admission exam is to comprise:
- The registration option where is to choose for the PhD supervisor, the form of education/ funding: full-time with scholarship/ fee or part-time with tuition fee (Warning! Consult carefully the models of studies agreement which you opt for, as they comprise different requirements concerning the frequency).
- The Bachelor diploma (legalised copy) and the academic transcript or the diploma supplement (legalised copy); the graduates passing their Bachelor exam in 2018 may register and submit instead of the Bachelor diploma, a certificate mentioning the mean obtained at the exam and the mean grades for the years of study, as well as the number of credits accumulated during the studies;
- The Master diploma (legalised copy) and the academic transcript or the diploma supplement (legalised copy); the graduates passing their Master exam in 2018 may register and submit instead of the Master diploma, a certificate mentioning the mean obtained at the dissertation exam and the mean grades for the years of study, as well as the number of credits accumulated during the studies;
- Personal statement that he/ she had no disciplinary deviations during the years of study which were sanctioned by the University Commission of Ethics.
- The foreign candidates who completed academic studies in other countries must present the proof for studies recognition by the Ministry of National Education and Scientific Research, issued by the National Centre of Diplomas Recognition and Equivalence (CNRED).
- Certificate of language skill
- Birth certificate (legalised copy);
- Marriage certificate (legalised copy);
- Identity document (IB/IC/passport) (plain copy);
- Medical certificate type M.H. 18.1.1;
- Three photographs 3⁄4 format;
- An envelope folder;
- Curriculum vitae;
- List of published works;
- Proof of payment of the admission fee
The Admission Exam
The specialty exam consists of:
- WRITTEN TEST – according to the bibliography published by each supervisor;