We hereby inform you that, from March 9th to the 31th 2020, all faculties and the “Vasile Goldiş” Western University of Arad study programmes will conduct online teaching activities (by uploading the teaching materials on the platform https://cursuri.uvvg.ro/login/index.php and by sending them by e-mail in electronic format).
During this time, the students of the medical faculties are not to carry out practical activities and laboratories, and they are to be recovered according to a well-established schedule.
We ask the students in these study programmes not to go to the premises of the Arad County Emergency Hospital.
During the above mentioned time frame, please consider the following recommendations:
- Avoid going to the university facilities;
- Avoid crowds;
- In case of suspicion caused by eventual health issues, please call the telephone number especially created at the university level, Helpdesk UVVG – 0748988884 (managed by the University physician – dr. Pantea Claudiu – the Monitoring Practice is at the ground floor of the P2 building in the old UVVG Campus);
- For students who are abroad, we recommend to avoid coming to Romania during the suspension of courses time. For additional clarifications, please contact the University by phone or e-mail.
- For the international students who returned to Romania, we recommend you not to travel abroad until the teaching activities start again and to continue observing the hygiene recommendations of the empowered institutions;
- For issues related to the university’s activity, please contact us at the phone numbers and e-mails mentioned on the university website (uvvg.ro);
- Observe the hygiene recommendations of the Ministry of Health:
- Wash your hands several times;
- Avoid contact with persons suspect of acute respiratory infections;
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands;
- Cover your mouth and nose if you sneeze or cough;
- Do not take antivirals or antibiotics unless the physician prescribes them;
- Clean all areas with chlorine or alcohol disinfectants;
- Use the mask only if you suspect to be sick or when are taking care of sick persons;
- The “MADE in CHINA” products or the packages received from China are not dangerous;
- Call 112 if you have fever, are coughing or if you returned from China or from the European quarantine regions from at least 14 days;
- Pets do not transmit coronavirus.
Thank you and we apologize for the inconveniences inevitably caused by this situation. Please be advised that the University management and staff are available for any issue or clarification you might need!
THE MANAGEMENT OF “VASILE GOLDIȘ” WESTERN UNIVERSITY OF ARAD