The main purpose of the Career Counseling and Guidance Center is for students and graduates to know their own professional skills and interests, in order to properly choose a career according to the psychological profile, aspirations, chosen studies, requirements of existing professions and occupations, in the conditions the requirements of the economic-social and cultural development of the Romanian society and the European Union.
CAREER COUNSELING AND GUIDANCE CENTER HELPS STUDENTS WITH THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
– Psychological assessment in order to achieve a psycho-aptitude profile, the investigated areas being: assessment of cognitive skills, general learning ability, verbal, numerical, spatial, shape perception, speed of reaction, function skills, decision-making ability, personality assessment, interest assessment and of values. Compatibility of the psycho-aptitude profile with the appropriate profession.
– Career guidance, the guidance of young people in order to make correct and realistic decisions about the opportunities they have in terms of the educational and professional path on which to build a successful career.
– Advising young people to harmonize individual educational and professional aspirations with the social value system, with desirable social behavior as well as with personal skills and abilities.
– Human resources development at the University;
– Enriching the range of services offered by the University to its own students, but also to other individuals / legal entities;
– Transmitting information to students, of a quantitative and qualitative nature, in connection with the labor market and the trends manifested in it, in order to stimulate motivation and aspirations regarding education, profession and career. Transmitting information to students about the opportunities they have in terms of study programs that can form a coherent educational path so as to form a global, realistic and pragmatic perspective on the structure and dynamics of professions and occupations in our country and at the European level.
– Improving employment opportunities by developing job search and acquisition skills, by informing about the value system and social conduct.
– Connecting the University’s programs to the requirements of the labor market, but also to the aspirations of the younger generations;
– Providing current internships and jobs, both in our country and abroad, through the university website.
– Facilitating students’ access to internship programs conducted within various partner institutions and organizations so that they obtain the specific skills necessary to perform the tasks assigned to different professions and occupations;
– Organizing and participating in educational fairs, thematic visits, job presentation sessions provided by various companies.