COMPANY MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT
The Master’s degree programme in Company Marketing and Management aims to specialise human resources with skills in marketing and management, with the objective of developing, evaluating and implementing marketing and management activities in complex business environments.
The Master’s programme aims to train specialists in the effective management of an organisation’s activities in the market, through customer orientation, towards satisfying customer needs and desires.
Graduates of the Master’s degree programme Marketing and Management will have the ability to practice, at a high level of competence, specific marketing and management activities, using the knowledge acquired in the training process, experience in the profession, psychological qualities and personality traits.
The objectives of the Master’s degree programme Marketing and Management of Companies are mainly aimed at:
- to train specialists able to apply marketing and management concepts in the new economy, to develop marketing strategies, plans and programmes within the firm;
- to provide the knowledge and practice the skills needed both to satisfy the requirements of a company’s potential customers and to develop means of counteracting the actions of the firm’s main competitors;
- providing skills in the design, development and implementation of communication campaigns aimed at the target market with maximum effectiveness;
- training professional business behaviour of marketing and management specialists;
- highlighting the decisive role of managers with marketing skills, its characteristics and the multiple functions they perform in contemporary organisations;
- focusing marketing and management issues on economic usefulness and opportunity, which are specific determinants of the functionality and competitiveness of organisations.